The Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy’s proposal for implementation of the Production Linked Incentive Scheme (Tranche II) on ‘National programme on High Efficiency Solar PV Modules’, with an outlay of Rs.19,500 crore for achieving manufacturing capacity of Giga Watt (GW) scale in High Efficiency Solar PV Modules.
New Delhi: Taking steps forward towards the vision of an ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’, Government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved the PLI Scheme for Automobile Industry and Drone Industry with a budgetary outlay of ₹ 26,058 crore.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday approved a number of structural and process reforms in the Telecom sector.
New Delhi/UNI: Offering a lifeline to crisis-ridden Vodafone Idea and also respite to other private telecom operators, the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday cleared the much-awaited relief package for the sector which includes moratorium on payment of spectrum dues.
New Delhi: The Cabinet Committee chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday approved an increase in the Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners with effect from 01.07.2021 to 28% representing an increase of 11% over the existing rate of 17% of the Basic Pay/Pension.
New Delhi/UNI: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved a Rs 6,28,993 crore stimulus package announced by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman to bail out the Covid-hit economy. This was informed by Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar while briefing mediapersons about the Cabinet decisions.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Wednesday approved a proposal of the Department of Telecommunications to conduct spectrum auction through which spectrum will be assigned to the successful bidders for providing commercial mobile services.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval to the Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) with DBS Bank India Limited (DBIL).
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has given its approval to pay Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)for the year 2019-2020 to 16.97 lakh non-gazetted employees of commercial establishments like Railways, Posts, Defence, EPFO,ESIC,etc.will be benefitted and the financial implication would be Rs.2,791 crore.
New Delhi: The Union Cabinetchaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approvedthe proposal for leasing out three airports namely Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram airports of Airports Authority of India (AAI) through Public Private Partnership (PPP).
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi on Wednesday has given its approval for extending the contribution both 12% employees' share and 12% employers' share under Employees Provident Fund, totaling 24% for another 3 months from June to August, 2020, as part of the package announced by the Government under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)/ Aatmanirbhar Bharat in the light of COVID-19, a Pandemic.
New Delhi/UNI: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved a scheme for interest subvention of 2 per cent for a period of 12 months to all Shishu loan accounts under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to eligible borrowers which will incentivise people who will make regular repayments of loans.
New Delhi/IBNS: The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi on Friday approved to release an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners.
New Delhi/IBNS: Giving some good news to central government employees, the Cabinet on Friday approved 4 percent dearness allowance (DA) for them.
New Delhi/UNI: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved the mega consolidation of 10 PSBs into four.