February 16, 2026 01:16 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback | BJP MP files notice to cancel Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership, seeks life-long ban | Arrested in the morning, out by evening: Tycoon’s son walks free in Lamborghini crash case | ‘Why should you denigrate a section of society?’: Supreme Court pulls up ‘Ghooskhor Pandat’ makers | Bangladesh poll manifestos mirror India’s welfare schemes as BNP, Jamaat bet big on women, freebies | Drama ends: Pakistan makes U-turn on India boycott, to play T20 World Cup clash as per schedule | ‘Won’t allow any impediment in SIR’: Supreme Court pulls up Mamata govt over delay in sharing officers’ details | India-US trade deal: ‘Negotiations always two-way’, says Amul MD amid farmers’ concerns

Pakistan condemns Kabul attack

| | Mar 09, 2017, at 03:21 pm
Kabul, Mar 9 (IBNS): Pakistan has condemned the terrorist attack on a hospital in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Wednesday which left at least 30 people killed.

"We extend our heartfelt condolences to the families of those who lost their lives in this heinous terrorist attack and convey our prayers for early recovery of the injured," the Pakistan government said in a statement.

"Pakistan reiterates its unequivocal condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. In this regard, we reaffirm our commitment to cooperation with the Afghan government and the international community for the elimination of the scourge of terrorism," it said.

At least 30 people were killed as terrorists attacked Sardar Mohammad Daud Khan Military Hospital in Afghanistan's capital Kabul on Wednesday, media reports said.

The attack left 50 others injured, reports said.

Syed Ismael Kawasi, public relation officer of the MoPH, told Pajhwok Afghan News the injured had been shifted to Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan and Emergency Hospitals.

Militant group ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.