February 16, 2026 05:27 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
India’s wholesale inflation rises to 1.81% in January as manufacturing prices surge | 'India at forefront of AI revolution': PM Modi welcomes world leaders to Delhi summit | Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback | BJP MP files notice to cancel Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership, seeks life-long ban | Arrested in the morning, out by evening: Tycoon’s son walks free in Lamborghini crash case | ‘Why should you denigrate a section of society?’: Supreme Court pulls up ‘Ghooskhor Pandat’ makers | Bangladesh poll manifestos mirror India’s welfare schemes as BNP, Jamaat bet big on women, freebies | Drama ends: Pakistan makes U-turn on India boycott, to play T20 World Cup clash as per schedule
Balochistan
Photo Courtesy: Wallpaper Cave

BLA claims its members took control over Mach for past 40 hours amid ongoing clash against Pakistan forces

| @indiablooms | Jan 31, 2024, at 10:46 pm

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed it maintained control over Mach city in Pakistan and surrounding areas for the past 40 hours.

BLA said the area was taken into control under its ‘Operation Dara-e-Bolan'.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch detailed a significant attack on a Pakistani military convoy comprising eighteen vehicles from Sibbi, reported The Balochistan Post.

The convoy, including FC (Frontier Corps) forces, police, Levies, and armored vehicles, was allegedly ambushed near the Gokurt Hotel on the outskirts of Mach.

BLA claimed the attack left at least four personnel killed.

Earlier, on Tuesday, the BLA reported maintaining control over Mach city for more than 24 hours, alleging that the Pakistani military had been confined to a small area of the FC headquarters, the news portal reported.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.