February 16, 2026 11:37 am (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback | BJP MP files notice to cancel Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership, seeks life-long ban | Arrested in the morning, out by evening: Tycoon’s son walks free in Lamborghini crash case | ‘Why should you denigrate a section of society?’: Supreme Court pulls up ‘Ghooskhor Pandat’ makers | Bangladesh poll manifestos mirror India’s welfare schemes as BNP, Jamaat bet big on women, freebies | Drama ends: Pakistan makes U-turn on India boycott, to play T20 World Cup clash as per schedule | ‘Won’t allow any impediment in SIR’: Supreme Court pulls up Mamata govt over delay in sharing officers’ details | India-US trade deal: ‘Negotiations always two-way’, says Amul MD amid farmers’ concerns
BYC
Photo Courtesy: BYC X page

Baloch Yakjehti Committee expresses concern over the recent blast in Balochistan

| @indiablooms | Apr 09, 2024, at 09:51 pm

Baloch Yakjehti Committee has expressed concern over the recent bomb blast in Blaochistan's Khuzdar region which left three people dead and five others injured, media reports said.

The blast occurred when people were busy shopping for the upcoming Eid in the market.

" BYC expresses deep concern over last night's bomb blast at Umber Farooq Road, Kuzdar, which has resulted in the loss of three lives and left five individuals injured," BYC posted on X.

" The blast happened when people were shopping for Eid. Such tragic incidents are happening routinely in Balochistan, intensifying the genocide of Baloch people. We hold the authorities accountable for failing to prevent such incidents," the post said.

The post further said: "On the other hand, those responsible for these horrific crimes are facilitated and given the highest positions in state institutions. Last year, a similar massacre occurred in Mastung, resulting in fifty-seven deaths."

No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.

An initial investigation showed the explosives were reportedly planted on a motorcycle.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.