August 20, 2026 10:13 am (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Vijay govt calls for action to stop students, youth from joining CJP, Left protests | Kolkata hotel fire kills 9: Bengal Minister Agnimitra Paul targets ex-TMC govt, CESC over licences | Kolkata hotel fire: 9 Bangladeshi nationals, including women and a child, die in massive blaze | Tarun Tejpal faces life term? Goa govt moves Supreme Court after 2013 rape conviction | Supreme Court rejects ‘less painful’ death penalty plea, but leaves door open for future change | ‘Vulgarity and disgust’: DMK attacks Vijay over Trisha salute at I-Day event | ‘Take Gyanesh Kumar to the US’: Congress mocks Trump over praise for India’s voter ID system | Big relief for Imran Khan: Pakistan Supreme Court orders hospital transfer amid health fears | Trump praises India’s voter ID system, pushes SAVE America Act | Trump's shock threat to bomb Oman: US President warns ally over Iran deal and Hormuz crisis
India-Pakistan

Chinese expert praises Indian Army for carrying out 'well-planned' offensive against Pakistan Army

| @indiablooms | Nov 22, 2020, at 01:57 pm

New Delhi:  Following India’s recent retaliatory attack in response to the alleged ceasefire violation by the Pakistani Army which resulted in the deaths of six civilians and five Indian security personnel, a Chinese expert has praised the Indian Army for the manner in which they carried out the operation.

Labeling the surprise attacks as a well-planned operation, a Beijing-based military expert wrote in an article for a Chinese website Sohu as quoted by The Eurasian Times: "The Indian special forces first divided into multiple groups and penetrated into the launch position late at night. In the early hours of the morning, Indian special forces carried out both precision and long-range  operations using anti-tank missile (ATGM) destroying the Pakistani bunkers.'

"Subsequently, the Indian artillery began to shell a stronghold of a Pakistan forward post at an altitude of 5,000 meters, destroying the stronghold first, and then sweeping the trenches,” the expert said.

“At the same time, the battlefield was closely monitored, and Pakistani soldiers disappeared in the woods after being found locked and bombarded. It can be said that it was a well-planned offensive," the expert said.

In a strong response to ceasefire violation carried out by the Pakistan Army at Line of Control, the Indian Army last week destroyed multiple posts, ammunition bunkers, and terror launch pads on the Pakistani side.
 

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.