August 18, 2026 03:59 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Supreme Court rejects ‘less painful’ death penalty plea, but leaves door open for future change | ‘Vulgarity and disgust’: DMK attacks Vijay over Trisha salute at I-Day event | ‘Take Gyanesh Kumar to the US’: Congress mocks Trump over praise for India’s voter ID system | Big relief for Imran Khan: Pakistan Supreme Court orders hospital transfer amid health fears | Trump praises India’s voter ID system, pushes SAVE America Act | Trump's shock threat to bomb Oman: US President warns ally over Iran deal and Hormuz crisis | Rishabh Pant scripts history! Indian wicketkeeper-batter joins elite 100-sixes club in Test cricket | BJP reshuffles top organisation seven months after Nitin Nabin's elevation | West Bengal STF arrests suspected aide of ISI 'agent' Rana Rauf in Kolkata | ‘Very hopeful’: Indian envoy Dinesh Trivedi breaks silence on PM Tarique Rahman’s proposed India visit

Pakistan condemns Kabul attack

| | Mar 09, 2017, at 03:21 pm
Kabul, Mar 9 (IBNS): Pakistan has condemned the terrorist attack on a hospital in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Wednesday which left at least 30 people killed.

"We extend our heartfelt condolences to the families of those who lost their lives in this heinous terrorist attack and convey our prayers for early recovery of the injured," the Pakistan government said in a statement.

"Pakistan reiterates its unequivocal condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. In this regard, we reaffirm our commitment to cooperation with the Afghan government and the international community for the elimination of the scourge of terrorism," it said.

At least 30 people were killed as terrorists attacked Sardar Mohammad Daud Khan Military Hospital in Afghanistan's capital Kabul on Wednesday, media reports said.

The attack left 50 others injured, reports said.

Syed Ismael Kawasi, public relation officer of the MoPH, told Pajhwok Afghan News the injured had been shifted to Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan and Emergency Hospitals.

Militant group ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.