May 20, 2026 09:24 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Twisha Sharma death mystery deepens as crucial evidence ‘not shared’ during autopsy: Report | Balcony Smiles, Colosseum Walks and ‘Melodi’ Magic: Modi-Meloni Chemistry Has The Internet Swooning Again | Big relief signal for Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam? Supreme Court questions earlier bail denial | Left era ends in Kerala! V.D. Satheesan takes oath as CM after UDF’s massive comeback | Drone strike near UAE nuclear plant sparks panic—India calls it a ‘dangerous escalation' | Kathak to Garba: Indian diaspora stuns PM Modi with grand welcome in Amsterdam | ‘Geography or history’: Indian Army chief issues blunt warning to Pakistan over terror support | India, UAE ink key energy deals during Modi’s visit amid West Asia tensions | ‘There can be no better Bengal CM’: Mithun Chakraborty praises Suvendu Adhikari | PM Modi adviser Sanjeev Sanyal frontrunner for Bengal Finance Minister: Report

Rajasthan: School director, teacher allegedly gang-rape student, face charges

| @indiablooms | Sep 19, 2017, at 05:16 pm
Jaipur, Sep 19 (IBNS): The school director and a teacher have been booked for allegedly raping an 18-year old female student in Sikar district of Rajasthan, media reports said.

The girl's parents lodged a complaint against the school director and a teacher, who had been sexually assaulting her for some days and also forced the girl to abort after getting pregnant.

The victim's parents said the girl was called for some extra classes where the two allegedly raped her.

However, the incident came into light after the victim's health deteriorated following abortion.

The two accused, school director Jagdish Yadav and teacher Jagat Singh Gurjar, have been booked under the charges of gang-rape and carrying out an abortion without the consent of a woman.

Cases have also been filed against Dr. Rajnish Sharma and his wife Kanan for carrying out an illegal abortion and destroying evidences.

SHO, Ajeetgarh, Manglaram Ola, told The Times Of India: "The victim is unconscious and undergoing treatment. We are yet to register her statement. We have constituted teams to nab the accused at the earliest.A case has been registered against the four persons."

Image: Creative Commons

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.