February 17, 2026 12:24 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Actor Rajpal Yadav granted interim bail in ₹9-crore cheque bounce case | Learn AI or become redundant: Microsoft India President issues stark message | India’s wholesale inflation rises to 1.81% in January as manufacturing prices surge | 'India at forefront of AI revolution': PM Modi welcomes world leaders to Delhi summit | Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback | BJP MP files notice to cancel Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership, seeks life-long ban | Arrested in the morning, out by evening: Tycoon’s son walks free in Lamborghini crash case | ‘Why should you denigrate a section of society?’: Supreme Court pulls up ‘Ghooskhor Pandat’ makers

WICB to send delegation to meet BCCI

| | Jan 28, 2015, at 06:51 pm
St John’s, Antigua, Jan 28 (IBNS) – The West Indies Cricket Board has said it has communicated its intent to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to find a workable solution for the premature end of the West Indies tour of India in October 2014.

WICB President Dave Cameron met with some of the directors of ICC and sought their assistance in resolving the issue.


"Their support is much appreciated and welcomed by the WICB," read a statement issued by West Indies Cricket Board.

"The WICB is hopeful of finding a workable solution and to this end will send a delegation to meet with the BCCI in the coming weeks," it said.

Triggering a controversy, the West Indies players had moved out of India without playing the  full series last year after talks between them, the WICB and the West Indies Players Association (WIPA) had deadlocked. 

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.