February 17, 2026 01:00 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Actor Rajpal Yadav granted interim bail in ₹9-crore cheque bounce case | Learn AI or become redundant: Microsoft India President issues stark message | India’s wholesale inflation rises to 1.81% in January as manufacturing prices surge | 'India at forefront of AI revolution': PM Modi welcomes world leaders to Delhi summit | Rs 5,000 to women ahead of Tamil Nadu polls! Vijay slams Stalin, says: ‘take the money, blow the whistle’ | Modi congratulates Tarique Rahman as BNP clinches majority in Bangladesh polls | Bangladesh Polls: Tarique Rahman-led BNP secures 'absolute majority' with 151 seats in historic comeback | BJP MP files notice to cancel Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership, seeks life-long ban | Arrested in the morning, out by evening: Tycoon’s son walks free in Lamborghini crash case | ‘Why should you denigrate a section of society?’: Supreme Court pulls up ‘Ghooskhor Pandat’ makers
Man illegally enters Salman Khan's Mumbai shooting venue. Photo courtesy: Official Facebook

Man illegally enters Salman Khan's Mumbai shooting venue, says 'should I call Lawrence Bishnoi' when stopped

| @indiablooms | Dec 05, 2024, at 06:17 am

Mumbai/IBNS: A man illegally entered the shooting venue of superstar Salman Khan in Mumbai and asked if he should call gangster Lawrence Bishnoi when stopped, media reports said.

According to police, Salman Khan was shooting for a film in Dadar's Shivaji Park area on Wednesday when the man entered the venue.

Finding his movements suspicious, some people questioned his presence.

To this, the man responds: "Bishnoi ko bulau kya? (Should I call Lawrence Bishnoi?)".

The man has been taken to the Shivaji Park police station, where he is being quizzed.

Earlier, Salman Khan had received multiple death threats after Nationalist Congress Party leader Baba Siddique was shot dead by members of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang.

On October 29, the police received a message targeting actor Salman Khan, demanding Rs 2 crore and threatening him. In that case, a man from Bandra was taken into custody.

The second threat message warned that Salman Khan would face a fate worse than Siddique’s if he did not pay Rs 5 crore.

After Siddique's murder, one of the Bishnoi gang members shared a post on Facebook where he hinted at Siddique's close ties with Salman and links to underworld people that cost him his life.

On the night of April 14, gunfire shook Mumbai's Bandra neighbourhood when two men on motorbikes fired multiple rounds outside Salman Khan's residence.

Last month, a 24-year-old lyricist of a song in an upcoming Salman Khan film was arrested for sending a threat to the actor and himself, purportedly from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang.

Salman, whose security has already been heightened, had received threats from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang which has an anger against the actor for allegedly killing two blackbucks in 1998.

The Bishnoi community worships blackbuck as a reincarnation of their spiritual guru, Jambheshwar.
 

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.