SBI PO Admit Card Released
• Candidates who have qualified SBI PO prelims stage would then be able to show up for Mains Exam. SBI has issued SBI Admit Card for Main Exam,on May 17, 2017.
• In order to download the SBI PO Admit card applicants need to visit SBI PO Official Website i.e. sbi.co.in
• To get to the document or hall ticket, students will be required to enter their credentials in particular roll number and DOB/Password.
• It is a compulsory document that a hopeful needs carry to the exam hall along with his/her id proof
• SBI PO Admit Card for Mains will likewise be issued on the official site on or after May 17, 2017.
• If there should arise an occurrence of any wrong data on the admit card or unclear photograph and signature, the competitor must contact the bank for immediate correction.
• SBI has set up a centralized help desk to resolve the grievances or inquiries of the applicant. Hopefuls can call them on the helpline number mentioned
• Additionally, competitors can mail about the mistaken data on the admit card at cgrs.ibps.in with the subject 'Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2017
Important Dates for SBI PO Admit Card 2017
|SBI PO Admit Card for Prelim||April 8, 2017|
|Last date to download Admit card||May 7, 2017|
|SBI PO Prelim||April 29, 30 and May 6 & 7, 2017|
|SBI PO Preliminary Result||May 16, 2017|
|SBI PO Admit Card for Main exam||May 17, 2017|
|SBI PO Main exam||June 4, 2017|
|SBI PO Main Result||July 3, 2017|
|SBI PO Call letter of Interview||First week of July, 2017|
Steps to download SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter
- Visit the official website and click on SBI PO Admit Card 2017 option
- Enter the registration number or roll no.
- Enter your password or date of birth (DOB)
- Click the 'login' button
- SBI PO 2017 Admit Card/ Call Latter will be generated
- Print/ Download the SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter
SBI PO Important Details
The admit card of SBI PO specifies all the details related to candidate and the PO examination.
It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and rules/regulations regarding the exam hall.
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's roll number
- Candidate's registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for gluing the candidate's passport-size photograph (like the picture uploaded in application form)
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator's signature
Key points regarding SBI PO admit card
• Candidates are required to download SBI PO 2017 Admit Card/ Call Letter along with the “acquaint yourself” booklet
• Admit card and booklet will be available online only
• The acquaint yourself booklet actually will introduce the students to the SBI PO exam pattern, rules/regulations to be followed in the exam and few sample questions
• Candidates have to compulsorily carry their SBI PO admit card to the exam hall on the on the scheduled exam day. The call letter has to be submitted to invigilators during the exam.
Documents to be carried with SBI PO Admit Card
Applicants need to carry a self-attested photocopy of any one the underneath mentioned Identity proofs, alongside with their SBI PO admit card on the exam day.
Photocopy of the identity proof to be produced by the applicant at the exam hall must be appropriately verified by aGazetted Officer.
ii. Aadhar Card
iii. PAN Card
iv. Driving License
v. Voter Card
vi. Bank Passbook
FAQ’s on SBI PO Admit Card
Ques. 1 What would be a good idea for me to do if the page is taking a lot of time to load?
Ans. This may now and then occur becauseof for example, slow web speed, large web traffic. In such a circumstance, it is encouraged to refresh the page and attempt after some time during lighter hours of the day, (for example, late hours of the night).
Ques. 2 How would i be able to discover my registration number and password?
Ans. Upon fruitful registration, a registration number and password will be created on your PC screen. An email and a SMS containing the similar data will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number separately.
Ques. 3 Why is my date of birth (DOB) being rejected on the login screen?
Ans. This might be because of entering the wrong DOB. Check the DOB that you have mentioned in your application form by alluding to the application printout. At that point, enter the DOB accurately.
Ques. 4 My login attempts have failed and I can't get to my SBI PO call letter, what would be advisable for me to do?
Ans. It would be ideal if you first ensure that the login credentials are right. For this reason, refer to the email or the SMS sent to you at the time of registration. Likewise, guarantee that the link you have accessed, for login purpose, is the official and updated link.
Ques. 5 What is the educational qualification required?
Ans.Candidate must be graduate in any field from a recognized university.Those who are in the final year can also apply provided they pass their graduation on or before July 1,2017. If anybody has Chartered Accountant qualification can also apply.
Ques. 6 Is there any normalization process in SBI PO exam?
Ans. The final merit list is prepared utilizing marks obtained in the main exam and the interview process. Marks secured in the prelims exam are not added for the estimation of the merit list.So, this merit list is arrived after aggregating the marks of written test, interview out of 100 for each category.