Read our ultimate guide to find the best Indian online casino 2020! We help Indian players choose top online casinos based on several criterial such as withdraw options, promotions and selection of casino games!Ads
Sushant Singh Rajput death case handed over to CBI
New Delhi/IBNS: As per the Bihar government's recommendation, the probe into the death of Hindi film actor Sushant Singh Rajput has been handed over to the central investigation agency, media reports said.
The central government on Wednesday told the Supreme Court that the case will now be probed by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
The 34-year-old star was found dead at his apartment in suburban Bandra on June 14. Since then there has been a demand to hand over the case to the CBI.
Sushant's father KK Singh, after talking to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, demanded a CBI inquiry into the matter, following which Kumar sent a recommendation for a CBI inquiry to the Center.
The lawyer of Sushant's actress girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty on Tuesday said that the Bihar government cannot recommend the actor's death probe to the CBI as it is out of their jurisdiction.
However, days after Sushant's death, Rhea had requested Union Home Minister Amit Shah to order a CBI inquiry into Sushant's death.