February 22, 2026 07:00 am (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Rahul Gandhi slams Modi as ‘compromised’, says PM can’t renegotiate India-US trade deal | Terror alert in Delhi: LeT may target Chandni Chowk with IED, say reports | US Supreme Court shocks Donald Trump on tariffs — but India may still end up paying more | PM Modi warns ‘AI must not control humans’ as India unveils bold tech vision at AI Impact Summit 2026 | Former South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol sentenced to life over failed martial law bid | Tata Group joins hands with OpenAI in massive AI push to transform India and global industries | Epstein Files row: Bill Gates to skip keynote address at AI Summit 2026 | AI Impact Summit: Google launches game-changing America-India Connect plan with $15 billion backing | AI takes centre stage as Modi meets Google CEO Sundar Pichai in Delhi | G7 Spotlight: Emmanuel Macron invites Narendra Modi for 2026 Summit
Pixabay

The Hague: Stabbing incident leaves 3 hurt 

| @indiablooms | Nov 30, 2019, at 07:37 am

The Hague/IBNS: Police are searching for a person who is suspected to be behind the stabbing attack incident in Dutch city of The Hague on Friday, media reports said.

The attack left three people hurt as the attacker targeted them on a busy shopping street.

Three minors were injured in the city's Grote Marktstraat shopping district, police was quoted as saying by CNN.

The identities of those hurt in the incident are still not known.

Several videos are currently circulating on the social media where crowds of shoppers could be seen running away after the incident.

Emma Evers, who had gone to the Grote Markstraat with her mother but got separated when people started running, told CNN: "I realized something was happening. I started running and I was in panic because I couldn't find my mom."

Emma said they could later find each other.

London: Another Stabbing horror reported

Another stabbing incident occurred in London on the same day.
The police on Friday said the man who carried out the London Bridge stabbing attack, which left two people killed, was a former prisoner convicted of a terrorism offense.  

He was identified as 28-year-old Usman Khan.

Police said he was shot dead.

Neil Basu, the assistant commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said: "A male suspect was shot by specialist armed officers and I can confirm that he died at the scene."

"We are now in a position to confirm the identity of the suspect as 28-year-old Usman Khan (10.03.1991), who had been residing in the Staffordshire area. As a result, officers are, tonight, carrying out searches at an address in Staffordshire," Basu said.

"This individual was known to authorities, having been convicted in 2012 for terrorism offences. He was released from prison in December 2018 on licence and clearly, a key line of enquiry now is to establish how he came to carry out this attack," he said.

 The police have already described the episode as a 'terrorist incident'.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.