May 21, 2026 09:43 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Big twist in RG Kar case! Calcutta HC orders fresh probe into evidence destruction allegations | Pulwama mastermind Hamza Burhan shot dead in PoK by unknown gunmen: Reports | NIA arrests Kolkata man for spying for Pakistan intelligence network | Cockroach Janta Party X handle withheld! Founder Abhijeet Dipke launches comeback account | Bengal govt makes Vande Mataram compulsory in all madrasas, extends school directive | RBI on alert! Interest rate hike may be coming as rupee crashes to fresh low | Big relief for Maharashtra employees! Fadnavis govt hikes DA to 60% | Twisha Sharma death mystery deepens as crucial evidence ‘not shared’ during autopsy: Report | Balcony Smiles, Colosseum Walks and ‘Melodi’ Magic: Modi-Meloni Chemistry Has The Internet Swooning Again | Big relief signal for Umar Khalid, Sharjeel Imam? Supreme Court questions earlier bail denial
Image: twitter.com/KapilMishraAAP

Seen HIM taking illegal cash: Sacked AAP Minister

| | May 07, 2017, at 05:42 pm
New Delhi, May 7 (IBNS): A day after he was removed as the as the tourism and water minister by the Delhi Government, Kapil Mishra on Sunday said he has revealed the identity of the "person" to the Lieutenant Governor, who he has seen "taking illegal cash."

After his meeting with Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal on Sunday morning, Mishra tweeted: "i have witnessed HIM taking illegal cash.. have shared all details with Lt. Gov.."

He is also scheduled to hold a press conference later.

Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi government on Saturday removed Kapil Mishra as the tourism and water minister.

Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia had told media that: "Kapil Mishra worked hard but water management was not up to the mark. There were complaints about water not reaching people."

Kailash Gahlot, who represents the Najafgarh Assembly constituency, will take over Mishra's portfolio now.

Mishra said he had met Kejriwal earlier on Saturday and handed over documents related to the alleged tanker scam.

He also took it to Twitter and had posted: "Massive expose on tanker scam tomorrow."

"Today shared explosive details with @ArvindKejriwal . tomorrow with public," he wrote on Saturday.

"I am the only minister with no corruption charges. No CBI enquiry against me," he had tweeted.

Reacting to his removal from the post, Mishra had told media: "I was not informed of the decision and as per my knowledge, it was taken unilaterally by Kejriwal. The Cabinet or the Political Affairs Committee (the AAP's top decision- making body) was not involved."
 

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.