February 22, 2026 05:42 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Rahul Gandhi slams Modi as ‘compromised’, says PM can’t renegotiate India-US trade deal | Terror alert in Delhi: LeT may target Chandni Chowk with IED, say reports | US Supreme Court shocks Donald Trump on tariffs — but India may still end up paying more | PM Modi warns ‘AI must not control humans’ as India unveils bold tech vision at AI Impact Summit 2026 | Former South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol sentenced to life over failed martial law bid | Tata Group joins hands with OpenAI in massive AI push to transform India and global industries | Epstein Files row: Bill Gates to skip keynote address at AI Summit 2026 | AI Impact Summit: Google launches game-changing America-India Connect plan with $15 billion backing | AI takes centre stage as Modi meets Google CEO Sundar Pichai in Delhi | G7 Spotlight: Emmanuel Macron invites Narendra Modi for 2026 Summit

ISIS warns French govt to stop hunt against them or face more attack

| | Jun 05, 2017, at 03:38 pm
New Delhi, Jun 5 (IBNS): Terrorist organisation ISIS has warned the French government to stop their anti-IS drive or face more attack in the future.

In its latest campaigning, the organisation has said that if the said government does not stop fighting the ISIS, France will witness attacks akin to Brussels and Paris.

ISIS has released a seven page document demanding the same, a SITE report said.

The document is titled "From ISIS soldiers to French People".

"7page doc titled:"From #ISIS soldiers to the #French People" demanding: "press your government to stop its campaign against #ISIS"," a tweet from Rita Katz, director of the SITE intelligence group read.

ISIS has spearheaded several attacks in the recent past, including two in the UK, in Manchester, which accounted for 22 deaths and in London, which killed at least seven people.

Earlier this year, in the month of April, the group claimed an attack in Paris, which killed a police office.

France has also witnessed sporadic attacks in the last couple of years.

The biggest of them came in Nov 2015, in which at least 130 people were killed.

The attack targeted concert audience, bearing a semblance to the recent Manchester blast, which took place in the Manchester Arena following the conclusion of a pop concert by American singer Ariana Grande. 

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.