A review meeting BJP President Amit Shah held on Thursday with senior party leaders, also called 120 MPs from different states for one week in the capital to do the campaign.
The meeting was attended by Union ministers Nirmala Sitharaman, JP Nada, Ananth Kumar, Dharmendra Pradhan, Thawar Chand Gehlot, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Radha Mohan SIngh, Krishna Pal Gurjar, Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay and state-in-charge Prabhat Jha.
Though the party was scheduled to release its manifesto on Thursday, senior leader Anant Kumar said there will rather be a 'vision document' to implement Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Kiran Bedi's vision.
"There will be no manifesto. We will bring a vision document to implement PM modi and Kiran Bedi's vision," he told reporters.
Last evening, Bedi tweeted what she called "Kiran's blueprint" for Delhi, her agenda for the capital.
Meanwhile, BJP MP Rajiv Pratap Rudy briefed the press and posed five questions for AAP chief Kejriwal for the day.
The questions for the first day are :
1) Why did Arvind Kejriwal take support of Congress despite having promised not to take support earlier?
2) : Why didn't Kejriwal fulfill his promise of ordering probe against Sheila Dikshit?
3) Why did he accept Z+ security when he was CM?
4) He went to take oath travelling in metro, then why use SUVs for work?
5) Kejriwal had said that travelling in private jet was against his principles, then why did he travel in a private jet?