July 11, 2020 13:10 (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Amid COVID-19 cases spike, UP govt announces lockdown from Friday night till Monday morning | West Bengal's COVID-19 tally nears 26000-mark with highest single-day spike of 1088 cases | Cabinet passes extending PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana till November | West Bengal COVID-19 Lockdown: German Consulate says it will restrict office presence to the lowest | 'Communist China terrorist': Tibetan cycle rally against Beijing cheers for India
Haryana: Minor kidnapped,  raped

Haryana: Minor kidnapped,  raped

India Blooms News Service | @indiablooms | 31 May 2020, 12:45 pm

Kaithal/UNI: A seventeen-year-old minor girl was allegedly kidnapped from Dhand area in this district and raped by accused for two days, police said Sunday.

Police have registered a case under various sections of IPC and section 6 of Pocso Act against six people , including three women, in Dhand police station on a complaint lodged by the victim.

In her complaint, the victim stated that her father had died some time back. On April 19 evening, she had gone to a shop to purchase some goods. Meanwhile, Aashu, Ajay and Arjun of Pehowa area reached there in a car and abducted her from Panchmukhi chowk Dhand at about 1800 hrs. They took her to a farm house where they kept her under illegal confinement for two days and Aashu and Ajay raped her. She said she knew accused Aashu from some time.

Under threat to kill her, the accused took her to some women and forcibly solemnized marriage with Aashu and took some photographs. Again she was taken and kept in a hut at an isolated place where she was again raped by all the three accused. Whenever she resisted she was burnt with beedis.

Ultimately she got an opportunity to set herself free from their clutches on May six and reached her home and narrated the incident to her kin following which she lodged a complaint with police on May 29.

Dhand police station incharge Rajesh Kumar said a case against six individuals had been registered and investigation was being conducted.