IBPS PO Call Letter for Interview Round Released; Download till February 5
All those who had appeared for IBPS PO Mains examination and qualified the same must be waiting eagerly for call letters for the interview round. But the good news is that the wait for call letters is over now as the admit card of IBPS PO has been released.
All the selected candidates can download their call letters from the official IBPS website. The letters will be available for download till February 5, 2018.
Steps to Download IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
As you all must be aware that the hard copy of the call letters will not be sent by post. This is why it is required that these should be downloaded by the last date, that is February 5.
Before you sit to begin the process, make sure you have the below information ready for submitting:
Login ID/Registration Number
Password/Date of Birth
The steps for downloading the call letters for the interview round are:
1. Go to the official website of IBPS.
2. Among other links, you will find a link saying “Click here to Download Your Interview Call Letter for CRP for CWE PO/MT-VII (CWE PO/MT-VII)”.
3. Click on this link which will redirect you to a new page.
4. Enter your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth in the respective fields.
5. Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button right below and you will have your IBPS PO Call Letter available for download.
Pro Tips to Ace Your Interview:
The last and also the best stop of IBPS PO before reaching your destination is the interview round. Going by the statistics of previous years, an average of 10,000 students qualified the Mains exam of IBPS PO and around 3,500 get selected after the interview round. Needless to say, the competition is extremely high and chances are limited. The more you prepare yourself in the right direction, better are your chances of cracking the interview in an impressive way. Here are a few tips to help you ace your interview:
- Confidence is the key- Keep in mind that every gesture you make and your postures are all noted by the interviewers. Make your confidence stay high and let it reflect in the way you answer them. There are some power poses suggested by successful people which are available on the internet. Watch these videos and it will surely be an added benefit.
- Know your bank- Do a thorough research and make sure you know all the terminologies related to banks. You should also gather all the information you can on the job profile, the working of the organization, it's history, names of their top executives and more.
- Reach before time- Nothing upsets the interviewer more than a candidate who is late. Though it is good to reach exactly on time, it creates a better impression if you would reach a little before time. This will give you some extra time to look around and get familiar with the environment. At times, the officials keep an eye on the reception or waiting hall as well. There would be someone monitoring the candidates who are waiting for their interviews. Do not be late, you just cannot afford that mistake.
- Step up your knowledge game- You should be well aware of the current affairs for the last six months. Brush up your knowledge on what has been happening around in the country as well as major parts of the world. There will always be some questions in the interview round on general knowledge.
- Dress to impress- The old saying “First impression is the last impression” is very apt for interviews. Remember that we might be fashion models in our head but for the interview we cannot dress lavishly. The first thing that the opposite person notices about you is your clothes and sadly that is unavoidable. Keep your formals ironed and your shoes polished. And you already know what would make things better, adding confidence as an accessory.
- Be ready with open-ended questions- When all the questions during the interview have been asked, the interviewer will ask you if you have any questions for them. If you are not prepared with these questions, it will be difficult to think of one on the spot and you will end saying No. Avoid this situation. Study about the organization, the job profile and other aspects and accordingly decide some questions. Be ready to impress them with your queries.
These are a few tips which will come handy before the interview. Set your mind on the goal of cracking the interview and do not deviate from the path. Practice more, stay confident and ace your interview.