Kolkata: Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, has signed an MOU with Food Corporation of India (FCI) to provide “Ultima Salary package”, a best in class salary account with exclusive benefits & features to all its employees.
With this MOU, the Bank has reinstated its commitement towards offering holistic banking services to the employees of Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) sector.
A signing ceremony was held at FCI Headquarters, New Delhi where FCI was represented by G. N Raju, GM HQ and Axis Bank was represented by Anil Agarwal, President, Financial Institutions Group & Lt Col M.K Sharma, National Accounts Head.
Through this exclusive Ultima Salary package, the Bank will offer numerous benefits such as –
· Personal Accidental cover of upto Rs. 20 lakhs
· Additional Education Grant upto Rs. 8 lakhs
· Total Permanent Disability Cover benefit upto Rs. 20 lakhs
· Permanent Partial disability cover of upto Rs. 20 lakhs
· Air Accident cover of Rs. 1 Crore
· Free additional debit card for a family member
· 12 EMI waiver on Home loan
· 3 zero balance accounts for family member
· Universal account number wherein all Axis Bank branches will function as a “Home branch”
This MOU is a reflection of Axis Bank’s constant endeavour to address the banking requirements of different customer segments, helping them meet their financial aspirations & milestones.S