Airtel rolls out an Exclusive Shopping Experience for Airtel Thanks customers in partnership with Future Group
New Delhi/IBNS: Bharti Airtel has partnered with Future Group to add to the wide range of exciting exclusive benefits it offers to customers as part of its Airtel Thanks program.
Under the partnership, all Airtel Thanks customers – Postpaid and Prepaid Mobile, Home Broadband – are eligible for two days of early access on all the super deals during the upcoming Big Bazaar Sabse Sasta 5 Din, which is amongst India’s biggest shopping bonanzas.
The Big Bazaar Sabse Saste 5 Din will be held from from 22nd Jan, 2019 till 26th Jan, 2019. However, all Airtel Thanks customers will be able to access all the exciting deal across millions of SKUs two days ahead of the official dates.
· Early Access – Airtel Thanks customers will be able to enjoy the shopping bonanza on January 20 and January 21, before it opens for all shoppers.
· Fast Billing – Airtel Thanks customers can enjoy a smooth shopping experience with access to fast billing by booking their preferred slot.
· Cashback – Download Future Pay App and get a cashback of Rs. 100 Cashback* (for 1st time Future Pay app download & registration only)
How can Airtel Thanks customers get the early access to the Big Bazaar offer
· Go to Airtel Thanks App
· Click on ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’
· Click on ‘Big Bazaar – Sabse Saste 5 din’
· Show this ‘PASS’ at the billing counter/cashier at Big Bazaar
How can Airtel Thanks customers access Fast Billing?
· Visit http://bit.ly/2NmW4sB. Fill personal details, planned date, time and store location. Date to shop, preferred time slot.
· Customers will receive confirmation on slot booking via SMS/email. Present this at the Customer Service Desk/Kiosk at Store.
Airtel Thanks is part of Airtel’s strategy of serving loyal customers customers with exclusive rewards. The new program is tiered in its offering – Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each tier opens a whole new set of benefits for Airtel customers. The benefits are powered by Airtel’s strong partnerships, which go from premium content brands like Amazon Prime, ZEE5, Airtel Xstream to Wynk music, device brands and many more.
Adarsh Nair, Chief Product Officer - Bharti Airtel said: “Airtel Thanks continues to grow through solid partnerships as we bring incredible benefits to loyal Airtel customers. We are delighted to collaborate with Future Group and bring an exclusive shopping experience to our customers ahead of everyone else.”