August 20, 2026 02:59 pm (IST)
Follow us:
facebook-white sharing button
twitter-white sharing button
instagram-white sharing button
youtube-white sharing button
Vijay govt calls for action to stop students, youth from joining CJP, Left protests | Kolkata hotel fire kills 9: Bengal Minister Agnimitra Paul targets ex-TMC govt, CESC over licences | Kolkata hotel fire: 9 Bangladeshi nationals, including women and a child, die in massive blaze | Tarun Tejpal faces life term? Goa govt moves Supreme Court after 2013 rape conviction | Supreme Court rejects ‘less painful’ death penalty plea, but leaves door open for future change | ‘Vulgarity and disgust’: DMK attacks Vijay over Trisha salute at I-Day event | ‘Take Gyanesh Kumar to the US’: Congress mocks Trump over praise for India’s voter ID system | Big relief for Imran Khan: Pakistan Supreme Court orders hospital transfer amid health fears | Trump praises India’s voter ID system, pushes SAVE America Act | Trump's shock threat to bomb Oman: US President warns ally over Iran deal and Hormuz crisis
Op. Sindoor
Modi addressing a rally in Madhya Pradesh's Dhar. Photo: PIB

'Pakistani terrorist weeping and recounting his plight': PM Modi refers to Jaish commander's admission on Op. Sindoor

| @indiablooms | Sep 17, 2025, at 04:25 pm

Bhopal/IBNS: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday relaunched his attack on Pakistan and referred to a Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) leader's admission on Operation Sindoor.

Speaking at a rally in Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, Modi said the Indian soldiers had brought Pakistan to its knees in a short span of time.

"Terrorists from Pakistan had desecrated the vermilion of our sisters and daughters. We carried out Operation Sindoor and demolished the terrorists' hideouts.

"Our brave soldiers brought Pakistan to its knees in the blink of an eye. Just yesterday, the country and the world saw a Pakistani terrorist weeping and recounting his plight," the Prime Minister said on his 75th birthday.

PM addressing at the foundation stone laying and launch of the various projects at Dhar, in Madhya Pradesh on September 17, 2025. Photo: PIB

Terror outfit JeM admitted for the first time that family members of its head Masood Azhar were 'torn into pieces' during India's strikes in Bahawalpur during Operation Sindoor in May.

In a video that has now gone viral, Jaish leader Masood Ilyas Kashmiri can be seen confirming the death of Azhar's family members.

Amid tight security, Kashmiri could be heard saying in the video, "Maulana Masood Azhar's family members were torn apart by the Indian forces on May 7 in Bahawalpur."

Meanwhile, the media reports claimed in June that Pakistan is re-establishing the terror camps and terrorist launchpads that were destroyed by the Indian Armed Forces during Operation Sindoor last month.

The operation was launched by the Indian Army as a response to the Pahalgam terror attack on April 22, which left 26 people, mostly tourists, dead in the popular tourist destination in Jammu and Kashmir.

What happened on May 7?

Days after the April 22 terror attack in Pahalgam, the tourist town in the hilly Union Territory that draws hundreds of tourists from across India and even the world, the Indian Armed Forces destroyed nine terror camps across Pakistan and PoK by carrying out precision strikes through Operation Sindoor.

The terror infrastructures reportedly belonged to terror outfits like Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), and Hizbul Mujahideen.

Support Our Journalism

We cannot do without you.. your contribution supports unbiased journalism

IBNS is not driven by any ism- not wokeism, not racism, not skewed secularism, not hyper right-wing or left liberal ideals, nor by any hardline religious beliefs or hyper nationalism. We want to serve you good old objective news, as they are. We do not judge or preach. We let people decide for themselves. We only try to present factual and well-sourced news.

Support objective journalism for a small contribution.