What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Cabbage - 100 gms
Carrot - 1
Capsicum - 1
Onion - 1
Garlic - 3 cloves, finely chopped
Maida - 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
Cornflour - 4 tsp
Pepper Powder - as per taste
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Cut all the vegetables into small 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Combine maida, red chilli powder, cornflour, salt and chopped vegetables in a bowl.
3. Mix well.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the vegetables till crispy and remove.
6. Drain excess oil and transfer to a serving plate.
7. Sprinkle pepper powder on top.
8. Serve at once